Monday, August 13, 2007

Another Speedy Guy!!




Back on the salt early this morning with Kenny to run on the 207 E/GC record. We were able to run early because we didn’t lose our place in line when it got windy yesterday afternoon.

The sunrise was spectacular with calm, cool conditions. All the factors were in our favor. Again Car #280 performed flawlessly & Kenny ran 214+mph. So it was back to impound for the rest of the day. That meant that we could return for a much needed day of rest for our crew. Tomorrow we will need to back up the record at dawn!

1 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello,

I am currently building a 240SX for Bonneville and was hoping you could lend me some of your experience and answer a few questions that I have. Could you please email me at cjohnson@jepistons.com or provide me an email address that I could contact you at? Thanks,

Chuck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home